I want to keep things relatively simple and give people just enough information without overloading them with material too early into the game.
My basic philosophy is for RP Sessions to develop organically (at least for the players) and MHR is designed to help facilitate this by side-stepping a lot of the accounting. There still needs to be investment by the Players though so everyone is encouraged to add to the list of information here rather than rely on the GM to spoon-feed you.
Links to other websites around the background (MHR, Wild Cards, Harlem) plus the rules system will be listed here for future reference although I include the following as the most obvious:
Marvel Heroic Roleplaying (MHR)
- Basic Game (link to download – WordPress can’t handle the upload size – must learn a workaround for that – irritating)
- MHRP Watcher Sheet (the GM Screen)
- MHRP Player Sheet (key actions and order)
- MHRP Hero Datafiles (Marvel comic characters – useful when creating characters)
- Marvel Plotpoints (blog devoted to MHR)
- Exploring Infinity (a very large data resource for MHR)
- Random Datafile Generator (PDF)
- Random Character Generator (online resource only)